Saturday, August 13, 2011

Oh Morning Sickness, How I HATE You

Dear Morning Sickness -

I know we only have to hang out for a couple months at the beginning of each pregancy, but I have to admit, I'm (no pun intended) sick of you.

You show up whenever you want, always uninvited. You never ask when might be convenient for me ... just so you know, if you did ask, my answer would be "Never!"

You ruin almost my every evening, and today, you have selfishly consumed most of my Saturday - what was before my favorite day of the week. Don't you want a day off? I sure do.

I'm hoping you'll be gone soon, and no offense, but I won't miss you because you're, well, a jerk.

I'm thankful you're a sign that the little one growing quickly in my belly is doing well, but really, I could have done with Post-It saying "Good to Go."

Basically what I'm saying is beat it; hit the road; you're not welcome here; make like a banana and split (eh - banana = gross and ice cream = double gross ... why must you torture me?).

Sincerely Over You,
The Lady You Insist on Pestering with Nausea Day After Day

No comments:

Post a Comment